Sharks Tooth 10K
We Invite You to GET HOOKED! and join us for the sixth annual Shark's Tooth 10K on Saturday, April 11, 2015 benefitting the athletes of Special Olympics Florida - Sarasota County and The Active Suncoast Foundation, Inc.
Runners' Perks Include:
- Custom medal for all finishers
- Chip timing on a USATF certified, scenic, single-loop course
- Complimentary entry into the 23rd Annual BB&T Shark's Tooth Festival on Race Day with your Bib (Festival is open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday)
- Technical race shirt. Pre-registered by 3/16/145to be sure your shirt will be available for pick up race morning or at the advance packet pick up. After this date, shirts sizes and availability will be limited to stock on hand. Unclaimed runner shirts and packets are forfeited.
- Premium post race party
- Music all morning with Party Pro DJ's
- Door prizes from our Sponsors & Supporters
- Custom Awards for Overall, Youth (14 & under), Master, Grand Master, Senior Grand Master and Veteran Grand Master plus 3-deep age group awards for 12 & under, 13-14, 15-19 then 5-year age groups to 80 & over
- Custom Awards for Walkers: Male & Female: 39 & Under and Male & Female Over 40
Volunteer Opportunities Click Here