Registration Closed-Frosty 5K Sold Out!
The Frosty 5K is back for its fourth year on its traditional third Saturday in December and promises to be the best Frosty yet!
Saturday, December 21, 2013 at Twin Lakes Park, just 1/2 mile off I-75 exit 205
Avalanche sponsor HealthFit would like to offer Frosty 5K participants a free 3-day pass.
Click Here to download yours.
Race Morning Schedule
Enjoy the single-loop course starting from Twin Lakes Park, through the adjacent neighborhoods, and finishing on the path around the lake then a festive, lively post-race celebration featuring chili and crackers from Gecko's Grill & Pub.
Frosty 5K Race Amenities Include:
New This Year - Get Your Frosty On! Scarf and top hat. Carrot nose. Tropical Florida snowman. Your Frosty interpretation. Costume Contest with prizes for the most creative interpretations.
- New This Year - BLING! Custom Frosty finisher's medal. Soon to be revealed on Frosty's facebook page
- Professional Timing by S2 Timing with results paper results posted on-site and electronic results online.
- Tech Fabric, Wicking Participant Shirt. Women's and Men's/Unisex sizing available.(Note: So we can be sure to get you the correct size shirt, if you register after November 22nd, your shirt will be mailed to you if your sizing is not available at packet pick up or race morning.)
- Premium Post-Race. Tunes from DJ Bustin' Justin' and great eats including the Frosty tradition-chili from Gecko's Grill & Pubs and nuggest from Chick-fil-A
- Oodles of Drawings for Door Prizes (must be present)
- Custom Frosty 5K Awards-Expanded Age Groups